DBZ: Game On DBZ: Game On

goku always wins at DBZ on PS3

because he plays as Majin Vegeta.

vlaktemaat responds:

5 seems a little less....

but yes he plays as majin vegeta and vegeta plays as roshi..

EEnE Z Episode 4 EEnE Z Episode 4

i voted 3.

way to edit your own sprites. i'm mildly impressed. i've seen the sprites from the GBA ed game and they looked like the cartoon, and your dbz edits look like the characters but i have no idea who the green gohan and blue goku are supposed to be.
i think my bro said it best just now when he said "anyone who can turn ed, edd and eddy into dragonball z has gotta have an imagination."

King of the Kill King of the Kill

fucking amazing.

propane powered chainsaws. fuck yeah.

SevenSeize responds:

You're my kinda guy.

D4ilytoon # 306 D4ilytoon # 306

our living room is whorehouse red.

couldn't keep my head out of view.

.::FLY GUY::. {Short} .::FLY GUY::. {Short}

haven't seen FLCL.

the animation was pretty good, and once it was over, i like how you gave the option to not press the replay button and just chill with the song you picked, but pressing replay doesn't glitch the audio to make it double over, good work. you've improved.

Old-Voycoon-Studios responds:

Thanks.. I don't deserve a 10 but thx all the same.

Pokemon Master EP 19 Pokemon Master EP 19

i love how delighted professor oak looks

as he sticks his exploding black penis into misty, pure comedy gold, even if you can't tell the difference between a raichu and a mutant pikachu.

Two Ninja's in Sky Two Ninja's in Sky

not bad.

i feel like i don't hate it, it wasn't designed to appeal to me, but i kinda liked it. i gave it a fair vote because i think this feels like a free protect point, i think you're gonna make it through the harsh NG voting process, congratulations.

Madness Assasination: KT Madness Assasination: KT

sucks.

was this for your flash battle against Yellow? you don't stand a chance.

C-Doodlez-Man responds:

no. i was kinda jokin I submited this before i even found the thread. but thanks for any real critism.

Pokemon Master ep11 Pokemon Master ep11

um, excuse me.

I think that dream eater is a HP stealing move that can only be used on a pokemon that's asleep, why would staryu be daydreaming in the middle of a battle?

POKEMANMASTER responds:

It's called a joke...

Next time don't review if you don't have anything constructive, useful, or relevant to say.

Dragon Ball LULZ Collab Dragon Ball LULZ Collab

some of these were actually funny.

i think there were like 2 or 3 ones that were funny and well animated, the rest kinda sucked, the ones that kicked ass know who they are, but the ones that sucked need to be told that they sucked so they don't fool themselves into getting that "i got a fucking daily second on newgrounds! i'm teh best!" swelled head that so many newgrounds animators have been known to get.
the one with frieza asking for balls was my favorite one out of the lot of 'em.